Check her out! This is Beulah moving at 22 weeks! I took this video with the camera on my chest looking down at my belly with a remote on top. The only movement that I made was breathing, the rest is her! I edited out all the still moments, that's why the clips jump sometimes. Enjoy the performance!
5 comments:
That is how Lilly was...constantly moving..that is so neat you were able to record it like that. I am so excited for you.
Emily Fiore
Geez, what a little kicker! I can't believe you are sneaking up on your third trimester here in a few more weeks. That's so crazy! Love you!
That is HILARIOUS!! Isn't the weirdest feeling. It's like having "Pop Rocks" (the candy) in your abdominal netherregions, lol!
Enjoy every single moment of her movements. That was my favorite part of being pregnant!!! I missed it after my kiddos were here. Milly will be 2 on Friday. It's hard to believe. God worked soo many miracles in her life. As Sam & I are sitting here in the waiting room at PT it's just amazing how far she has came!!
Love You!
You're BEAUTIFUL!!!!! We're coming to SC when Beulah gets here!
Emilee
That is so incredible. Each kick is a reminder of God's greatness!
I can't wait to meet her!
:-) Nat
Post a Comment