- One of my favorite verses that I held onto throughout my time of infertility: Psalm 113:9
- God has a plan for this child as his/her very existence is a miracle that has grown the faith of so many even before his/her birth.
- There is no other way to parent than to trust the God of the universe to care for your child, even from the womb.
- Nothing can make you fear more than the thought of harm coming to your child, even in the womb.
- I had a beautiful dream of bathing and nursing our new little bundle. I love him/her already.
- It is such a privilege to experience the miracle of life developing inside your body. Only God can do that.
- It's easier for me to believe in a God I can't see with my eyes than it is to believe this baby that I can't see is actually there.
Psalm 113:9 "He settles the barren woman in her home as a happy mother of children. Praise the Lord."
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Thoughts
A very sweet friend has offered to make the most amazing gift for me. She will be taking belly pictures of me throughout the pregnancy and then putting them together in a sort of timeline. She has asked me to send her some of my thoughts that she may use for the gift. Here is what I sent her after my first picture was taken.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment