Yep, we made the news last night! I spent the day standing in the rain with my friend Rachel to get free tickets (with a non-perishable food donation) and line the red carpet for Will Smith's movie premier of "Seven Pounds", opening December 19th. I confess, I STILL watch re-runs of "Fresh Prince" every week. I don't get into the celebrity scene, but when people ask what famous person I'd like to meet, I have always said Will Smith or Robin Williams. I just think it would be the most fun time. They crack me up on film, and from what I saw of him last night, Will Smith is the same way in person. I didn't get to talk to him or anything, but I did get to see him speak, beat box, sign autographs, do interviews, make a donation, etc., on the red carpet. I don't think I can embed the video, but here is a link to see us on the news!The movie was amazing! Warning: it's VERY heavy. I've never seen anything like it, and I processed it the rest of the night. There was no explicit violence, language (except right at the beginning, but you see the reason for it at the end), or sex scenes, but it's definitely too heavy for children. I'm glad I got to see it. Fun times! Watch the trailer. http://www.sevenpounds.com/

2 comments:
Very cool!
Diane S.
Awww....Beulah's 1st red carpet premier!!! Many more to come I'm sure! Love ya!
Post a Comment