Monday, December 29, 2008

Our Last Childless Christmas!

I hope you all had a blessed Christmas celebrating the birth of our Savior and LORD.  Andy and I went to GA to visit my family for Christmas.  It was awesome to be able to include Beulah in our celebrations!  See below.  Have a Happy New Year!!  Next Christmas we'll have an 8 month old!!


4 comments:

Nikki said...

I can only imagine what it felt to write that precious name on all of those presents for Princess Beulah, what a priceless feeling. Love you Shell!!

medschoolmommy said...

What great pictures!! And Beulah's getting big! Love you!

Lucy Brazzell said...

LOVE it!!!! Next Christmas will be so much fun!!! I can't wait to meet Beulah!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Love you!!!

Nana Lois said...

Love the pictures! Mr. D's comment is one I would make in looking at the pics. :) :) Loved the mistletoe and Andy choosing Beulah to kiss. That's what happens to grandparents when the baby comes....we'll kiss her before you when we see you...it's like our kids disappear when the baby is there....at least it seems like the baby comes first. :):):) Love you bunches!! You're looking so very cute pregnant! Love it!