These days Andy and I enjoy sitting and watching my belly morph and jump. We've got one active little girl, thank the Lord! In the picture below, you can see how much she's grown. :) It's the first bare belly picture I've posted, although I walk around the house like that all the time. I wish I could go everywhere like that!
Last Friday the doctor released me from pelvic rest. She said she doesn't see any reason to believe that I will have to have a c-section! They will check me again at 36 weeks (I am currently at 32 weeks). After she left the room, I just sat on the table and breathed several deep sighs of relief and praised God! I was able to exercise some last week, but it's slow going since it's been a while.
Last weekend Andy and I went to the most wonderful birthing class at the hospital where I will deliver, CMC Pineville. We are praying that I will get the nurse who taught the class (or someone like her) to attend the birth, because she was AMAZING!! We learned SO many helpful things. She was really good at talking to the husbands in the class about their role during labor and delivery, and I think it really helped give Andy some much needed confidence. We are more and more excited every day about meeting Beulah!
On Valentines Day, I came home to some beautiful gerber daisies (my favorite) from my husband, and some fresh, young tulips "from" my precious Beulah! What a treat! Beulah and I also had a gift for her daddy. (See the shirt below.) He loved it. :) (Thanks for the idea, Aunt Danielle!)
5 comments:
Precious!!! Hey, here's an idea...in March you can paint your belly like a beautiful Easter Egg since you probably won't make it to April 12th.
I love the pictures- ou look wonderful!! I love the shirt. One I am sure will be saved forever!! She is almost here!!
You look GREAT!!! I can't wait to see you in person in a few weeks. LOVE the shirt and I know Andy will always treasure it. Time sure has flown by!!! Love you!!!
I can't beleive it is only 8 weeks! I am so excited to meet your beautiful Beulah!
Hi, I am friends with your mom and dad. We used to go to church together at Shoal Creek. You were very young, so I am sure you do not remember me. You may know my father in law, Billy Crocker. He was the pastor then. Anyway, I just wanted you to know how much I enjoyed reading your blog about The Miracle God has given you. Last year I saw your mom at her church and she asked us to pray for you during your adoption process. Then I saw her at a Bible Study last month and she was talking about when your baby was due. I was so excited to hear the news. I would like for you to pray for my sister in law and her husband. They have been struggling with infertility for over 10 years. We are not giving up hope. I believe in God's time, He will do the same for her as He has done for you. Our love and prayers are with you and your family.
Post a Comment