As you know, we have named our sweet little girl Beulah Grace. I mentioned in a previous post the meaning behind Beulah. But, I've not talked about Grace.
All of my grandparents passed away by the time I was three. I didn't get a chance to know them or really understand that grandchild / grandparent relationship. We are so glad Beulah will get the chance to know both sets of grandparents!
Grace was my great-grandmother. She lived well into my teen years and we visited her every couple of years in South GA. She was an amazing cook, well known for her pecan (pee-can) pies. Yum, Yum!! I didn't know too much about her, but she was the only grandparent I knew. My mom says she had quite a colorful mouth. :)
It's kind of neat that we had a relative named Grace, but that's not why we picked the name. To see the real meaning of Grace in our lives, please click on the link to my Infertility and Adoption blog for the NEW post, which explains it.
2 comments:
I love this!
Love the middle name ;)
Love the meaning behind it.
Love You,
Emilee
Post a Comment