Beulah's awesome Aunt Ria used her artistic skills to add this beautiful tree to the nursery! The branches reach over Beulah's crib. I LOVE it! All that's left is for us to add the following verse. Perfect, huh?!!
Proverbs 13:12 (ESV)
Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but a desire fulfilled is a tree of life.
9 comments:
Wow! Amazing! I can't believe Beulah will be here in less than 2 days! I know your hospital room is going to be overflowing with hope, joy, and love!!! Know that our prayers are with you, and we can't wait to meet your little (big) blessing!
BEAULAH... ISAIAH 62... AWESOME :)
that is beautiful!! I am going to call you tomorrow(wednesday) about your meals. Talk with andy and pick any three nights a week. Also if you know when you would like them to start. I've already got people calling waiting to make you all dinner... love you so much!
The room looks awesome, guys. I can't wait to meet Beulah!
Wow, Ria did a great job on the tree! It looks great! I think the verse is just perfect! Love you, I'll be praying for all three of you tomorrow. :)
Looks like you've got everything all ready for the arrival Beulah! LOVE her bedding. Her room looks so serene!
Can't wait for pics tomorrow! I pray that everything goes well. I can't believe you're going to be a mommy TOMORROW-well you have been for the past 39 weeks, but you'll have Beulah in your arms tomorrow!! I get chills everytime I think about you. I'll send pics of Cadence. Wow! Big Day tomorrow!!
Love You,
Emilee
There is no denying how excited you and Andy are at this very moment to be a mere 13 hours away from meeting this blessing named Beulah. I can't wait for the announcement to come tomorrow for the news, sweet sweet news. Love you girl!
I am SO excited for you!!! I will have my phone in my pocket all day waiting for the news. Claire sends love and kisses!
Julia
I am praying for you, Andy & Beulah as her birth day quickly approaches. How Exciting!!!
Trusting Him Completely,
Nancy Swicegood
Post a Comment