Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The Nursery!!

We are READY for Ms. Beulah! We worked hard last week to get the nursery ready before our families came. I did more than I should have as evidenced by my swollen feet and ankles. :) I wish we could take a picture of the whole room at once because the full effect is REALLY cozy and we LOVE it! But, here you'll see it in pieces. The nursery is actually connected to our bedroom. It is intended to be a study, but it makes a perfect nursery! We LOVE looking in there and anticipating her being in there soon! My dad is refinishing the rocking chair that has been passed down from when my mom was a baby. I was rocked in that chair too. So, that will replace the black chair when he's finished.

4 comments:

Trellis said...

That is too precious! I know you can't wait.

Niles said...

Looks great guys! Come on Beulah!

Anonymous said...

Love it! Can't wait to see it live and see her in there!
kelly

Natalie said...

Ya'll did a great job! Wanna come decorate my room?!?! I can't wait to meet Beulah and see what she thinks of it. :-)
Love ya!