Beulah Grace Crissinger:
Born on April 4, 2009 at 9:48 am.
6 lbs. 12 oz.; 18.5 inches long
Blue eyes, dark hair
We are so thankful for all your prayers!
To those of you who are local, we are at CMC Pineville. We welcome visitors on Sunday and Monday, but the hospital has a no visitor policy from 2-4 pm.
All praise to our great God!
9 comments:
what a beautiful, beautiful child!! (i had no doubts she wouldn't be). congratulations and happy birthday, Beulah!!!!!!! we love you guys.
Congratulations!!!! I am so happy that she is healthy and that everything turned out great. Now the mommy story begins. I know you are sooo happy.
Emily Fiore :)
You're not going to believe this, but I was at church this morning practicing for Cantada and looked at my computer screen at 9:48am and thought, wow...almost time. I had no clue it would be THE time.
-nik
She is BEAUTIFUL!! I woke up this morning and prayed for a healthy baby and God answered those prayers!!! Can't wait to meet her!!! God is so good!! Love yall!!!!!
I am so happy for you! She is beautiful and looks so calm! look at those little dancing feet. Carrie and I are coming to see you tomorrow. :)
She is beautiful!I am so happy for you and Andy!! I can't wait to meet her... I know you will be loaded with tons of guest so I will wait before I come see you guys. Congrats new mommie!!!
Love ya!!!!
Maya
congratulations!! she's beautiful!!
She is beautiful! You are going to be an awesome mother. God is good. There is no gift like that of a child. Love, Missy Neely Brakefield
we are so excited for you all... she is just perfect!
Post a Comment