
I am quickly growing out of my clothes, so Andy took me to Babies R Us to get some maternity pants in case I get a substitute job and need to dress up. As we were pulling into the parking spot, I looked up and noticed Andy had pulled into the "Expectant Mom's" spot!!! I bounced in my seat and clapped my hands like a little kid. I kept saying, "Yeah! This is SO great! This is SO great!" I used to kind of roll my eyes when I passed those spots. Not anymore! Praise God!
4 comments:
This is awesome! :)
You posted a lot today! Are you excited or what!?!?!
Does Andy get to contribute to this blog as well? :)
nice! those parking spaces are great. and congratulations, according to your baby calendar, your baby's tail is gone. i dig the new blog!
Hee, you are so cute! I can't wait to see you and your belly. :D I love those parking spaces too. They are very handy when you get REALLY big!
Hilarious! THE DAY Niles and I found out we were pregnant we went to Harris Teeter... when we left we realized that we had accidentally parked in the expecting mother's spot too! :) Good times!
Love you! Maria
Post a Comment