Friday, August 20, 2010

Long Time No Blog

So, it's been a few months since I've published a blog post. There are several reasons for my absence.
1. I have been trying to focus on and grow in my role as a wife, mother, and home maker.
2. God has been teaching me A LOT about myself, my family, my new "job" as stay-at-home-mom, and Himself.
3. Our computer's memory got full (*insert sarcasm* Geeze, wonder how that happened?), which slowed everything down and it became a hassle to do anything!

I have written so many drafts over the past couple of months, but feel sure that the focus of so many of them will change in light of what I've been learning. I am so eager to share! However, I am wary of taking time away from my responsibilities at home. So, if you will, please pray with me that I'll be able to find the time to share what God has been teaching me with you without neglecting my devotional and prayer time, my family, my home, and my friends. Love y'all, and have missed you!!

1 comment:

Emily Fiore said...

I totally understand what you mean. My mom took my little one for 2 weeks and it gave me a chance to update many of the drafts and write out many of the ideas I have had. It is hard to keep the priorities in check. :) I'll be praying for you.