Sunday, November 9, 2008

It's His Turn!!

As Andy was teaching children's church this morning I was listening with my hand resting on my belly when the baby kicked and I felt it in my hand!  So, tonight when the baby started moving I called Andy over and he was able to feel it twice!!  It is so great for him to be able to participate in the excitement that I feel when s/he moves!

So, tomorrow's the big day!  We find out in the morning whether it's a girl or a boy!  I see on the right side of the blog that most are voting for a boy, so it will be fun to see who was right.  I will post as soon as we get home, so check back when you get a chance, and if you haven't placed your vote...there's still a couple of hours left.

FYI--I think it's a girl.  Andy thinks it's a boy, but he's starting to have his doubts.  We'll see!!  Hopefully I'll sleep tonight.  :)

No comments: