Monday, November 3, 2008

More Thoughts

My friend, Amanda, took more pictures of my belly a few weeks ago for the gift she's making me and these were the thoughts I sent to her this time.

1.  (after seeing the first ultra sound at 11.5 weeks)  "I never knew a spine could be so beautiful!"

2.  Psalm 139:13-16  The pressure is off of me to be perfect when I consider the fact that God is the one who is knitting my little one together and that He has already planned who he wants him/her to be.  Thank God it's not up to me!

3.  I STILL can't believe I'm pregnant!!

3 comments:

Trellis said...

Hi Michelle,
Yes! You practically do live across from me..I live in Creekside Crossing towards Fort Mill. Amazing! I love following your blogs. Oh I just voted ad SISK and I saw you and Andy when you were walking up. I was going in the building. Small world. Do you still visit Baxter YMCA often? I still work in Childcare on some weekends! Take care!

Trellis said...

Oh and Michelle, I came across a pretty neat website. www.justaskbaby.com
Check it out when you get a chance looks pretty neat.

medschoolmommy said...

I can't believe that tomorrow is the big day!! Can't wait to hear how it goes! Love you!