It's another long video (16 min), so you may want to jump around. Some of the best parts are about 15-20 sec clips beginning at the following times: 3 min 35 sec, 8 min 10 sec, 10 min 28 sec, and 14 min 10 sec.
Since it's an anatomy scan, most of the video is spent locating and measuring organs, which is fun for me to see, but maybe not as fun for you to see. :) But, just in case you want to watch the whole thing, here's what you will see. The first circle you see is the abdominal cavity (AC). The things that look like holes are actually organs! The second big circle you see if the top of the head, the beautiful brain. Here is a little key to some of the abbreviations you'll see.
4 CH Heart = 4 chamber heart (When I saw it I said, "Hallelujah!")
Cereb = cerebellum
NF = nuchal fold
Lat Vent = lateral ventrical
3 VC = 3 valve cord (umbilical cord)
R Vot = right ventrical
L Vot = left ventrical
Placenta Sag = means the placenta is low
Rt Ov = right ovary
LLT Adnexa = ????
Because my placenta is low I get to have another ultra sound in 10 weeks! They say it's not blocking my cervix, so we're not worried about placenta previa. They just want to check it again to make sure it's moved up as my uterus grows.
Enjoy my beautiful little girl, our daughter!!
Beulah Ultrasound 2 from Michelle Crissinger on Vimeo.
3 comments:
She is beautiful!! I love her already and I can't wait to hold Princess Beulah! Don't you just love calling her by name when you talk to her now. I loved that so much. I'd type e-mails to Rob each day and sign off "nikki and Xan"....so sweet!
Okay....so I saw her tendu' and pique at 14:10, she is already such a little dancer!
Happy Thanksgiving....I know today is THE day to give thanks for what we have, however, it is your life that embodies this way of life each and EVERY day. Much love and peace to you on this happy day. Love ya girl.
Post a Comment