OK, folks, in keeping with election week, you have one more week to vote on our baby's gender! Next Monday, November 10th, we find out whether the X or Y chromosome has won! So, Nikki and Heather, here are your latest belly pix (at 17 weeks) to help you decide on your vote.

5 comments:
oh, my!! Your having a baby!! We are so excited you would think it was our on... We really love you all so much. This is so exciting. We all knew it would be because God is so good all the time.
ps... lets get together this week if you can. I can mon. and friday from 9-11:30 while lukes in school or any day from 12-3 while their napping. love you,
heather
THAT is so a girl!!!!! Thanks for the straight on shot. You are freakin' adorable!!!! Okay, I can't wait to hear if I win or not!
You look so great! Isn't it so amazing! God is sooo AWESOME! His timing is perfect!
Emily Fiore :)
Look how cute you are! I just showed Claire your pics and she started jumping up and down! She thinks you are having a girl... I think a boy. We'll see!
That last comment was me by the way. :)
Julia
Post a Comment