Oh yes! And just wait 'til you start dropping everything you touch. I never did figure out why God has that happen at the one time on life when it's almost impossible (at times) to reach down and pick it up!! Hmmm...one of those many questions I'll ask when we're face to face! By the way, you look radiant!!! :) Still praying for a great pregnancy for you.
I agree w/ Carrie - I felt like I was dropping stuff everywhere. Half the time, I would just leave it there until I was ready to leave that place. And I agree that you look great!
I want to guess so badly at what you are having but it's all in the butt, and since I haven't actually laid eyes on you since the bump has protruded I can't stake my claim on the sex. Can ya take a pic of you fron the front, he! he!
This is my vote for another belly pic too. I told Mike he needed to send me a belly pic from his phone when he saw you for the Fall Festival but he forgot. Must be distracted by his new wife or something.......:) Hee! Anyway--more belly pics!!
5 comments:
It doesn't get any better after the baby gets here! I promise the placenta was my brain :) It wanted out of MY head!
Love Ya,
Em
Oh yes! And just wait 'til you start dropping everything you touch. I never did figure out why God has that happen at the one time on life when it's almost impossible (at times) to reach down and pick it up!! Hmmm...one of those many questions I'll ask when we're face to face! By the way, you look radiant!!! :) Still praying for a great pregnancy for you.
I agree w/ Carrie - I felt like I was dropping stuff everywhere. Half the time, I would just leave it there until I was ready to leave that place. And I agree that you look great!
I want to guess so badly at what you are having but it's all in the butt, and since I haven't actually laid eyes on you since the bump has protruded I can't stake my claim on the sex. Can ya take a pic of you fron the front, he! he!
This is my vote for another belly pic too. I told Mike he needed to send me a belly pic from his phone when he saw you for the Fall Festival but he forgot. Must be distracted by his new wife or something.......:) Hee! Anyway--more belly pics!!
Post a Comment