Yesterday I subbed and went straight to the Y afterwards. I went in the locker room to change into my workout clothes, but promptly left when I couldn't fit in those pants either!
I knew my hip bones would spread, but I thought it wouldn't be until closer to delivery. I was relieved Tuesday when I talked to a girl who is 9 weeks ahead of me in her pregnancy and she said she went in to get fitted for a bridesmaid dress a few weeks ago and when she went back to try it on her hips were measuring two inches bigger! I'm just glad I'm not alone.
This is one of those times when I'm reminded how important it is to have community around you. If it weren't for the girls who have so generously loaned me clothes to wear throughout my pregnancy, I'd be sporting pants that were never intended to look like spandex! Thanks, Pricilla, Jeni, Kylie and Courtney!
No comments:
Post a Comment