Psalm 113:9 "He settles the barren woman in her home as a happy mother of children. Praise the Lord."
Sunday, October 12, 2008
My Growing Belly
Per the request of many of my out of town friends and family, here is a picture of the beginnings of my baby bump! It looks big to me now, but I know it will grow significantly before all is done. I love it! This picture was taken at Mike's wedding.
Shell you truly have never been more beautiful than you are now! I'm so excited to keep track of your pregnancy through this website :-) I love you and miss you, XoXo
Wait until you actually think that it's never going to come and and maybe, just maybe, it's been a huge pollup the whole time. BTW, you're freakin' adorable!!!!
THis is the first time I have been to your site. I am so excited about your BUMP...too cute..I am so excited about your ultrasound. I can't wait to see what you are having. Love ya, Kathi
8 comments:
You just said sister. Somewhere between week 17 and 18 you will wake up one morning, look down, and say "where did that come from?"
You're so cute!! You have the pregnancy glow!
EM
that is the most beautiful picture of you..EVER!
eeee, look how cute you are! I have to remember to show Claire in the morning before school, she will be so excited. :D
Shell you truly have never been more beautiful than you are now! I'm so excited to keep track of your pregnancy through this website :-) I love you and miss you, XoXo
Wait until you actually think that it's never going to come and and maybe, just maybe, it's been a huge pollup the whole time.
BTW, you're freakin' adorable!!!!
THis is the first time I have been to your site. I am so excited about your BUMP...too cute..I am so excited about your ultrasound. I can't wait to see what you are having. Love ya, Kathi
I've always thought that you "glowed", but now you sparkle! I love you friend. :)
Post a Comment