We've got movement, people!! What a ridiculously amazing miracle!! I've heard it described as a flutter or a feeling similar to gas bubbles, but the best word I can use to describe it is energy. It feels like a ball of energy inside. I have to be very still to feel it, but when I do, I could just lay there for hours. Thank you, God, for this privilege!
5 comments:
Even though I just got your text, I still feel the tears welling up as I read this. I am so incredibly happy for you and Andy. Can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving and enjoying seeing your pregnant belly in person! Love you!
That was my favorite part of being pregnant. I would drink or eat sugar just to get them riled up!! I LOVED every single second of it. You can really start to see a little personality developing :) Take care! Tell little one I love them (you & Andy too :)
Emilee
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you, I could cry! Love you guys so much!
:)Maria
I am very happy for you!! I miss seeing your smile. Glad to hear that you are doing well. Best wishes through the pregnancy for you and Andy. Take care!
When do I get to see an updated profile and side view of la-grande belly??
Post a Comment