Thursday, January 22, 2009

Intriguing Documentary


Not long after I found out I was pregnant, a documentary was recommended to me, The Business of Being Born.  I enjoyed and appreciated what I learned very much, and it has definitely effected the decisions we've made throughout my pregnancy.  The video is for anyone who may be having a baby now or in the future or someone who's just interested in the history of birthing as well as current birthing options and practices.  I recommend watching the trailer before watching the full film to see if you're interested.  I do not recommend you watch the film if you are not interested in watching women birth babies.  It's definitely not a "clean", feel-good film.  :)  I also do NOT recommend you watch this if you will be giving birth soon.  FYI--If you have a Netflix account you can watch the film instantly online.


No comments: