Precious stuff!!! I know you can't wait to hold her....me either!!! I can hear Elton John singing Tiny Dancer right this second!!! (it was him, wasn't it?!)
This is the most exciting time.... there are no words to express how happy i am for you! I can not wait to see her and watch you be her mommy. God is so good, I get amazed over and over again. thank you for sharing your life with us... love you shell! heather shelton
Well in our clase Burns looks just like her daddy- now I must say she does have my eyes, alot of my "looks", but over all she is Kenny made over, I always tell Kenny that he would have been a pretty little girl. It will be fun to see what features she gets from who and what her personality will be. I love all the cute little things you are getting and I am with Nik- Tiny Dancer rings in my head!!! Can't wait to meet her either!!! Love you!!
4 comments:
Precious stuff!!! I know you can't wait to hold her....me either!!! I can hear Elton John singing Tiny Dancer right this second!!! (it was him, wasn't it?!)
This is the most exciting time.... there are no words to express how happy i am for you! I can not wait to see her and watch you be her mommy. God is so good, I get amazed over and over again. thank you for sharing your life with us... love you shell!
heather shelton
Well in our clase Burns looks just like her daddy- now I must say she does have my eyes, alot of my "looks", but over all she is Kenny made over, I always tell Kenny that he would have been a pretty little girl. It will be fun to see what features she gets from who and what her personality will be. I love all the cute little things you are getting and I am with Nik- Tiny Dancer rings in my head!!! Can't wait to meet her either!!!
Love you!!
Love that T-shirt!! If I have a little girl one day I will have to find her one!! All the gifts awaiting her must make you sooo excited!!
Post a Comment