Thursday, January 22, 2009

Latest Belly Pix!

She's not trying to hide anymore!  My little girl is making her presence known!  It's especially intriguing to strangers when only the top button of my coat can button.  :)  Here she is!


6 comments:

Nikki said...

Those pictures are adorable and I thank you for such a detailed post about what's going on "in there"...love ya!

Natalie said...

You are the cutest pregnant woman to ever walk this earth! I love it!
Can't wait to see you!!
Hugs and kisses- to you and Beulah!

medschoolmommy said...

Very cute! I love how the pictures capture your joy! :)

Lindsay said...

Oh my goodness!! You are absolutely adorable!! I cannot wait to hug you!!

Lindsay said...

Oh my goodness!! How absolutely adorable are you!! I cannot wait to hug you!!

Emily said...

Michelle - You are adorable, especially pregnant. I'm glad to hear that everything is going well! I think you're little girl will be a drama queen, but in an adorable way of course! Kisses and Hugs!